We will apply for any Service Credits only against future payments for the applicable Included Service otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred or by adjusting within the next billing amount to be paid by you. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or any other payment from WinsurTech. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by opening a case by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line;
- the dates, times, and affected WinsurTech API information of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- your request logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such a request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit. Unless otherwise provided in the Agreement, this SLA sets forth your sole and exclusive remedies, and WinsurTech’s sole and exclusive obligations, for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failures by us to provide the Included Services.
WinsurTech SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension, or termination of an Included Service, or any other Included Service’s performance issues: (i) caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of the applicable Included Service; (ii) that result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party, including failure to acknowledge a recovery volume; (iii) that result from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third-party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control); or (iv) arising from our suspension or termination of your right to use the applicable Included Service in accordance with the Agreement. If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which any of the Included Services, as applicable, was in the state of Unavailability. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude Unavailability resulting directly or indirectly from any WinsurTech SLA Exclusion.
- A “Service Credit” is a dollar credit, calculated as set forth above, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
- “Unavailable” and “Unavailability” mean: For a WinsurTech REST API, when you are connected to a reasonable speed of internet connection, trying to establish a connection with a WinsurTech REST API Endpoint and fail to connect to the API endpoint (no firewall restrictions from your end)
Contact us at – Operating Address
Winsurtech Software Solutions Private Limited.
IT-C2, Plot No. 2, First Floor, Sector 67,
Mohali India – 160062