There are some common reasons due to which Motor Insurance Claim can be declined by the insurance company. So an Insured should take care of these things.
- Driving Licence Not present at the accident time.
- The vehicle is driven by another person at the accident time.
- The driving Licence is expired at the accident time.
- Drive the vehicle after consuming alcohol.
- Negligent Driving or Behaviour (like parking at the wrong place, the driver leaving the key in the vehicle, driving on the damaged or flooded road)
- Using the personal vehicle for commercial use
- Modify vehicle without informing the insurance company
- Delay in Intimation or Intimation After Repair